Click here for 2015-2018 Volkswagen Golf TDI/GTI Ecohitch® trailer hitch and bike rack hitch info and reviews:
Torklift Central is proud to show the VolksWagen Alltrack/Golf SportWagen trailer hitch installation process for EcoHitch. This receiver hitch is no-drill and bolts onto the factory frame. This is the EcoHitch for the 2015-2018 VW Golf SportWagen and 2017-2018 VW Golf Alltrack.
Part numbers: x7315 (2″), x7316 (1.25″)
• Completely concealed design – only receiver is visible
• 100 percent bolt-on installation – no drilling required
• Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
• Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
• Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
• Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
• Manufactured with high impact powder coat
• Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
• Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
• Free shipping to lower 48 states
• Made in U.S.A
• Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed and our fitment process. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions. You can request instructions through our website.
*This video features a partial installation and actual appearance of this EcoHitch may vary if your vehicle is not the exact vehicle featured above.
For more information please visit:
315 Central Ave N
Kent, WA 98032