Dead Aquarium Fish. We have all killed aquarium fish or had dying fish. (Myself included.) These are my TOP 10 Fastest ways to kill your aquarium fish.
Support Your Boy, check out our website!
NOTE: My IG is @dustinsfishtanks (my editor had it wrong 🙂
Most Recent Video
Most Popular Video
Support your Boy – Check out my aquarium plants for sale:
Popular Video Playlists Below
INSANE FISH ROOM TOURS:
SMALL FISH TANK SERIES
TOP 5 Fish Videos (Funny 😛
No Maintenance Aquarium Playlist:
Aquarium TIPS and Tricks
INSANE German Fish Store
Koi and Pond Playlist
10. You get out of the starting gate wrong. You setup your tank but you pay no attention to the nitrogen cycle.
29 seconds NOT LETTING THE NITROGEN CYCLE BUILD UP Show and pull in on Nitrogen cycle image
(You can click the links around here for more of the nitrojgen cycle. You rush it. You go to fast like a 14 year old boy on date….
You don’t give your bioload and beneficial bacterial enough time to develope. How Do I know this? Ask me about my first 5 gallon with 5 goldfish…..w I Say them
When I say “Click the links around here- Show my “nitrogen Thumbnail image)
9. You use Pink gravel in your aquarium with the pink gravel
8 Number 8 fastest way to kill your fish. You buy a fish that doesn’t go with your fish. Check out my pissed off fish video. 1:23 show “YOU BUY A FISH CALLED A GREEN TERROR (SHOW PISSED OFF FISH THUMBNAIL) “I don’t know what happened, I mean, I’m not sure why they called it a GREEN Terror.” Yeah You buy a fish called a Show satan and then a RED DEVIL (Files from PISSED OFF FISH Drop box file and you wonder why your other fish are dead by sunrise.. MY buddy bought a red tailed catfish back in the day. 139 HE BOUGHT A 1 foot long red tailed catfish
7. You buy a fish that doesn’t match your water. This is a rummy nose tetra, (When I SAY 2:05 ) I love rummy nose tetras, I like red fish, I like tetras and I LOVE SCHOOLING TETRAS ( Take down this clip from YT and use it starting at 2 minutes while I talk about rummy nose tetras )
Rummy nose tetra are also a low schooler making them extra cool. I will not keep rummy nose tetras because my water comes out of the tap at 7.5. I also run my tank a tad on the colder side. They don’t match my water.
And this is a true story on this . When I worked at RMS Aquaculture SHOW IMAGE OF RMS AQUACULTURE up on Engle rd in Cleveland I watched a guy buy a $1200 shark. The next day he brought it in dead. (show SHARK GUY KILLED)
The manager in charged asked him, “Sir, what is your salinity” His reply…. CUT BACK TO ME when I say “What’s Salinity?!?”
3:12 When I lived in Boca Raton
You over clean your aquarium. Over clean- YES- You try too hard! It was a beautiful Sunday when in lived in Boca Raton. I had my 125 anubias tank rolling. I decided today was the day to clean the tank So what did I do 319 SHOW OLD SCHOOL 125PLANTED with Angels 6 of the filter at ONCE and did about an 60 % water change. I jacked up the bioload and killed half of my school of 329 bleeding heart tetras! (show bleeding heart tetras)
Yes I am a big fan of large water changes, but you wanna proceed with when ya go over 40
5. You fail to use enough Declor. I am from Findlay Ohio where as a kid (when I 401 SAY FLAG CITY BABY! Show FLAG CITY- show flag city)_ growing up I believed that Declor was a waste of money as I had done water changes without declor.
4. You unplug your filter or accidentally have it off. I learned this from one of the 454 SHOW STEVE St. Louis wise men Mr. Steve Eddie. When your power goes out and your filter is sitting off for over say a Half of an hour…. (WHEN YOUR FILTER GETS