Garmin Vívoactive 3 Music, GPS Smartwatch with Music Storage and Built-in Sports Apps, Black
Get it on Amazon 👇
Garmin Vivoactive 3:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Refurbished:
Useful Accessories 👇
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Extra Charging Cable:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Screen Protector:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Port Protector:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Replacement Watch Band:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Tutorials:
Looking to get a new Garmin watch? In this review, I share my experience with the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music after using it for 3 months. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music features the ability to store 500 songs directly on the watch, advanced sleep tracking, and heart rate monitoring. All that for less than $300 on Amazon!
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music is almost exactly the same as the Garmin Vivoactive 3, but with two main differences. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music looks different and has the ability to store music directly on the watch. This allows you to listen to music without your phone.
Pros of the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music:
• Great looking design that is light weight and waterproof.
• The display is easy to read in direct sunlight, has great looking color, and can display a lot of data.
• Packed with features such as heart rate monitoring, receive phone notifications, weather, store music directly on the watch, and advanced sleep tracking.
• Watch band is easy to remove and replace.
• Watch band seems to be high quality and is comfortable.
• Good connectivity with phone and the Garmin Connect app.
• I found the activity and sleep tracking to be fairly accurate.
Cons of the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music:
• Battery life lasts less than 7 days.
• Music can only be uploaded via a Mac or PC computer.
• Responding to text messages can only be done when connected to Android phone.
• Only one size watch band. This could be a problem for people with larger wrists.
#Garmin #GarminVivoactive3 #GarminVivoactive3Music
😀 HAPPY WITH THE VIDEO? 😀
SUBSCRIBE NOW! CLICK HERE –
SEND ME A TIP! –
Find Amazon Promo Codes Here:
Awesome Gadgets Under $25:
Awesome Gadgets Under $50:
HOW DO I DO IT?
My YouTube Setup:
Sony DSC-HX80 Camera –
Neewer Mini Table Tripod –
LimoStudio Lighting Kit –
Blue Yeti USB Microphone –
Logitech C270 Webcam –
Cell Phone – Pixel 2 XL –
Music from Sensei Nap –
Learn how to make a website: