NIGHT GOLF PART 2: Check out holes 4-6 at Montgomerie Maxx Royal in Turkey as the team play some night golf. The guys (and gal) are playing as a 6-ball in foursomes pairs, trying to get as many Stableford points as possible.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT GOLF HOLIDAYS IN TURKEY:
– Average Monthly temperature ranges from 19°C (66°F) to 28°C (82°F)
– Flights are 4 hours to Antalya airport direct from the UK
– 5* All Inclusive Resort Hotels
– 20+ Championship Golf Courses within easy drive of one another
– Home to the Turkish Airlines Open on The European Tour
FOR INFORMATION ON TURKEY GOLF HOLIDAYS, CLICK HERE:
FOR INFORMATION ON MONTGOMERIE MAXX ROYAL, CLICK HERE:
Created in conjunction with European Golf Design, Montgomerie Maxx Royal is a bona-fide modern championship test, highlighted by the fact that in the relatively short time-span of six years, it was selected by the European Tour as the host course for the Turkish Airlines Open, one of the events tour’s Race to Dubai Final Series.
Measuring comfortably over 7,000 yards from the championship tees, the course is certainly no pushover even for the best players in the world but with an additional three sets of tees the course can be played from as little as 5,382 yards, making it accessible to all and an excellent addition to any Belek Golf Holiday.
Catch more golfing action on social media via the following pages: