NIGHT GOLF PART 1: Rory is joined by 5 other members of Team YGT for 9 holes of Night Golf at Montgomerie Maxx Royal in Turkey. The guys (and gal) head out onto the course as a 6-ball to play in foursomes pairs in a Stableford format.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT GOLF HOLIDAYS IN TURKEY:
– Average Monthly temperature ranges from 19°C (66°F) to 28°C (82°F)
– Flights are 4 hours to Antalya airport direct from the UK
– 5* All Inclusive Resort Hotels
– 20+ Championship Golf Courses within easy drive of one another
– Home to the Turkish Airlines Open on The European Tour
FOR INFORMATION ON TURKEY GOLF HOLIDAYS, CLICK HERE:
FOR INFORMATION ON MONTGOMERIE MAXX ROYAL, CLICK HERE:
Designed by 8-time European Tour Order of Merit Champion, Colin Montgomerie, first unveiled this championship golf course in 2007, and it quickly became one of the premier golf courses in Belek. In fact, many golfers now rate this as the finest championship golf course in the whole of Turkey and it has not escaped the attention of the European Tour either.
Golfers taking to the course as part of their next Turkey golf holidays are set to enjoy a fantastic challenge with the fairways lined with umbrella pines, amazing elevations and well-placed water features ready to snaffle any off-line shots.
Catch more golfing action on social media via the following pages: