If you have been looking for ways on how to break 90 in your golf game, these 5 tips will help you get on your way to shooting lower scores!
1. Driver Tip – if you are trying to break 80 in golf, you have to have some sort of distance in your golf game. How much driver distance? At least 250 yards for a male golfer, 200 yards for a female golfer. If you’re trying to break 80, you’re a pretty serious golfer, so you should probably get properly fit for your driver and other clubs.
2. Knowledge – if you want to improve your golf game, you need to have some basic knowledge of your own golf game, from swing characteristics to shot patterns and tendencies. Taking a few lessons from a qualified golf instructor can help you better understand your own golf game.
3. Short Putting – plain and simple, you can’t be missing short putts if you are trying to break 80. A few unnecessary extra putts is usually the difference between hitting a 78/79 and 81/82, so short putting is a must.
4. Scoring Clubs – These are your wedges, and you have to be dialed in on your wedges to be breaking 80.
5. Playing Your Cards – course management is a must, which goes back to taking some instruction and understanding your game better. If you know your shot patterns, you know when to attack a flag and go for a birdie, and when to hit to the middle of the green, take your par and move on to the next hole.
If you want to start playing your best golf, Visit:
For more free golf tips like this, visit:
**** DOWNLOAD THE SCIENCE OF THE SLICE E-BOOK HERE FOR FREE! ****
Visit – – for more great articles, tips, product and reviews
► Subscribe to USGolfTV:
FIX YOUR SLICE TODAY!
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter – @usgolftv